Thursday, February 15, 2007

Dream a little dream for me...

(originally posted 11/28/2006)
Dream a little dream for me...
I have been having the strangest dreams since I found out I was pregnant! Weird, sordid tales of all varieties, and featuring the strangest mix of people from all eras of my life: Last night, for instance, featured a girl who was in my sister's kindergarten class (20 years ago!), my 7th grade Science teacher, and Boner from Growing Pains. The girl was running for some kind of political office and Boner and I were her campaign managers. The Science teacher was our waiter at Joe and Eddie's, where we frequently met for omelets to discuss how to creatively spike young voter turnout by changing the candidate's "style". What?
There have been others, featuring everyone from middle school bullies to my favorite bartender from Denver. The plot line is pretty exciting, but generally consists of pretty tame subject matter. The people, however, are fantastic!
I wake up every morning and the first words to cross my (chapped) lips are "I had the weirdest dream..."
I will try to get down here first thing tomorrow so I can type another for you.

No comments: